• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Master V10 PWN TEC Cooler + Phenom II 940

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
if you have a couple extra Benjamins laying around go for it and let us know the results.

I will remember that these are G rated forums and try to think a little more before I post, in the future

Search google for a review on it.

or just trust me when I say a thermalright 120 extreme is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow this thing is finally coming out.... it's such old news that I'm not even excited about it in the least. It wasn't TEC cooling when they 1st put it on display nearly 2 years ago. I wonder why the change?

all righty.
i didnt end up buying it because of what i heard. google's reviews gave it around 3/5..
seems pretty expensive so ill probably wait a bit for getting an H2O setup

ya if it was say the price of a TRUE 120 i would consider it for the cooling of the ram and such but even then i think i would grab the true.

if you ever plan on reseating like every 6 months , DONT GET THIS!!!! .. the thing is a PITA to install ... it uses lug nut sorta things from the BOTTOM only.

if your going air just get a TRUE! it will outperform this by far

Back