• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Relax it must be Stanford

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dfonda

Senior Golfer
Got kind of worried when I checked my EOC stats on my phone while away. Zero's for the whole day so far.

Got home and everything is working.:beer:

Satanford, Kakoa and EOC all the same...zeroes, but it looks like I have company so I'll guess its a problem at Stanford.

Got kind of worried when I checked my EOC stats on my phone while away. Zero's for the whole day so far.

Got home and everything is working.:beer:

Satanford, Kakoa and EOC all the same...zeroes, but it looks like I have company so I'll guess its a problem at Stanford.

Good to hear, I upped the OC on my GPU client last night and even though it was goin' strong this morning I was afraid it'd died.

And there was an update for the 3pm CST time block on EOC.

Though it looks like it still has a little bit of catching up to do.

I also checked my stats at lunch, and was worried that something had happened to my computer or internet service. I am out of town until tomorrow night, so I'm glad to hear that it was just the Stanford site. Although I wonder how much work was lost due to the assignment server being down?

I got completely screwed on this one. All of the big folders around me got 3PM updates that are in the thousands. I got 737 out of 5 video cards.

It's stuff like this that caused me to quit folding years ago.

BigBlockk

Later.....

Don't get discouraged bro... Your points will show up. I'm down about 20k on the day.

Unfortunately this happens once in a while. With all that grant money and Stanford's infrastructure you would think such things could be avoided... Most of the time anyway.

I agree that they would do themselves justice by investing in more redundancy among their servers.

Back