• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[sold out]Logitech G15 $47.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
These are new G15's but look to be the frist version.I might get me another one

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?in...il-_-newarrivals_html-_-14Feb09-_-967599-0103

I hate you. Ordered one. Cheapest shipping was $10 for a total of $58, still fine by me though.

Note to people who don't want me to hate them: PLEASE stop posting deals I can't pass up! I just saw a used one of these that had broken tilt-things go in the classies for more than this..

edit: OK nevermind it was a little less, still though..

edit more: OK, it appears this is the European or Italian version or something, with some buttons not in English. No mention is made on the product description page, I had to search the model number to find it out. I left an email asking to cancel, hopefully they get it before my order ships. If not, well, I'll just have to learn eye-talian..

Last edited:
Ugh I hate you. My first gen G15 (that I won a few weeks before it was released) has keys and whatnot fading out, and I'm not willing to pay $89 or whatever it is for a new one. I think I might order another one though at this price.

Yeah i know what you guys mean.I want another one to.I gave mine to my GF because she loved it.Now i can get another this cheap.But i have to wait til thursday if its not out of stock by then:bang headAnd i know it will be.But i figured a few of you guys would want one at this price for sure

edit more: OK, it appears this is the European or Italian version or something, with some buttons not in English. No mention is made on the product description page, I had to search the model number to find it out. I left an email asking to cancel, hopefully they get it before my order ships. If not, well, I'll just have to learn eye-talian..

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooway.Sorry guys

Ooooooh no I just placed an order... I'll have to send an email as well.

Had to do it. I love the first revision I have one but the A+G keys dont work anymore. I am multi-lingual so the keys dont bother me. Thanks for the 411!

edit here is a pic of the keybord layout:

Attachments

• logitech.jpg
    logitech.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
ratbuddy where did you find that info?

My first hint was when I googled 967599-0103 which is the part number. The first couple hits are foreign sites.

Next I clicked on 'shopping' and google showed me just 2 results. One was an ebay auction, http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Logitech-G1...7599-0103_W0QQitemZ110348528062QQcmdZViewItem which says:

ebay said:
** NOTE**

Item is European version, so a few buttons are not in English as seen in the picture below, but all the features and functions are identical to the US version(PN : 967599-0403). Item comes with English Manual and software CD.

The other hit is http://www.gearxs.com/gearxs/product_info.php?products_id=8498 which says:

gearxs.com said:
Note: Item is the Italian version, TAB/SHIFT and certain function buttons are not in English, Besides that all the features and functions are the same as the American (US Version). Alpha and numeric keys are in English.

That was enough to convince me :)

It's not a that big of a deal as the letter keys are all in english , but I think Geeks.com should have disclosed this! Even the ebay auctions list the difference.

Last edited:
my $20 Modware keyboard has been going strong for several years. The best part is it doesn't have anything beyond the basic key layout. I never understood all the other garbage they attach to keyboards. Just make some hotkeys and go to town.

Got an email back canceling my order. That's a good thing if it is indeed an international version.

Grr, I got one that said it already shipped and they can't guarantee cancellation requests made by email. We'll see, I guess.

At least try it out Ratbuddy. If you have been using keyboards for years you might not even notice. I once worked on a software devlopment project where we had to use Japanes Kanji keyboards , after awhile you can get used to anything:)

Back