• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Games i cant wait for

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fast96se

Currently only two games, starcraft 2, diablo 3. Nothing else has really caught my attention. But are there any good fps comin out?

Major ones are these-

Strategy
WiC : SA
CoH :ToV
SC2
WH 40k : DoW II
Empire: Total War
Codename Panzers
Disciples III
Hearts of Iron III
Demigod

RPG
Dragon Age: Origins
Mass Effect 2
Diablo III <--------- Not Coming this year (AFAIK)
The Elder Scrolls V <---------- Sometime in 2010

FPS
CoD MW2
HL2 EP3 <--------- Doubtful for this year
Wolfenstein
Cryostatis
Op. Flashpoint 2
ArmA 2

Others
Alpha Protocol
FUEL
Mafia II
Sims 3
Splinter Cell: Conviction
The Crossing

I am sure I have missed some good ones. But these are mostly the well known, and they generally wont deliver. Keep your eyes open for some superb less known games

Last edited:
Im looking forward to HL2 EP3, DoWII, and Operation Flashpoint 2. Im surprised someone mentioned Op Flashpoint, I never hear anyone talk about it, but I loved the first one.

Yea, Aliens will be sweet. Also Operation flashpoint 2. WIC and HL2EP3. Halo 3 Recon, Halo Wars, Halo 4??? Resident evil 5. Damn too many games.

I just played the demo last night, it's surprisingly fun!

Diablo 3 probably tops my list, nothing else gets me frothing at the mouth in anticipation.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2! If you haven't heard, that's what Infinity Ward are making!

looks like aliens been pushed to 2010 atleast by what goes on the sega forums.. pure rage

The new Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicles caught my eye last night.

die <.< ...

if its anything like the original Crystal Chronicles then it is complete and utter crap not even worth mentioning as being a final fantasy game...

but FFXIII looks purty... first ff for the ps3 :p

oh and Socom 4 which is supposed to be getting done by Zipper again, since it seems Sony decided to leave Slant6 and go back with them (thank god!!!). Maybe we can go back to Socom 2 quality of gameplay with the pretty enviro's of confrontation.

Really really looking forward to

DoW2 - been playin the beta and love it

COD MW 2 - best game that infinity has produced in a very long time, and really like the setting in the present instead of the over done WW2 games.

Mass Effect 2

Back