Notices

Overclockers Forums > Discussions > General Discussion
General Discussion Forum for general conversation, share interests, have a laugh or discuss anything not related to above or below forums.
Forum Jump

Will this help

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Old 02-15-09, 03:47 AM Thread Starter   #1
gomerpile
Disabled

Will this help

So IE 8 has meandso filled out this do you think I was to harsh
gomerpile is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 02-15-09, 04:01 AM   #2
aja

Location: SOUTH AFRICA, and yes, we do have electricity, and no, lions dont walk around in our streets

hehe not too harsh, but possibly not descriptive enough - if I were the techie looking at the response forms I wouldn't know what to make of it

I would have added example URL's that give problems and possibly details of router/modem, operating system and internet connection/ISP etc etc...
aja is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 02-15-09, 04:14 AM Thread Starter   #3
gomerpile
Disabled

Thanks I filled one out before using xp giving more information about the problems. Data reports usually have a more descriptive information on the hardware and error code and that report is automatically given. I figured I'd just get to the point and my frustrating moment with IE*
gomerpile is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 02-15-09, 08:59 AM   #4
_slh_

10 Year Badge

I'm sure Microsoft would take your complaint a lot more seriously if you'd spelled it correctly. The spelling and grammar in that report is atrocious.

_slh_ is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 02-15-09, 12:48 PM   #5
drenader

IE 8 is working fine for me, sorry it is giving you problems. I agree with the above posters, your complain is useless. Provide more details and write coherently.

Old 02-15-09, 01:46 PM   #6
aja

Location: SOUTH AFRICA, and yes, we do have electricity, and no, lions dont walk around in our streets

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slh_ View Post
I'm sure Microsoft would take your complaint a lot more seriously if you'd spelled it correctly. The spelling and grammar in that report is atrocious.
Now if he had been using firefox ...

no more bad spelling and no more crashing

just joking (but kinda serious at the same time)
aja is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Discussions > General Discussion
General Discussion Forum for general conversation, share interests, have a laugh or discuss anything not related to above or below forums.