• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The case im getting .. Good for cooling?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
argh sorry. Clumsey me... But anyway is it a good case for cooling? im going to get it anyway..

It doesnt look that great maybe better than current one.

If you want something that cools and is good you will have to pay at least a little money. Have you a budget ?

John

Well all i want is a cheap gaming case.. And just abit better for cooling and if my temps are just fine on my case now then my temps should be better with the case that im going to buy.

The reason because they case i have now has 3 fans one rear.. cpu fan... and graphics card fan

And on the case im going to buy theres... One rear... One front... Cpu fan... Graphics card fan .. AND another space to mount on the side.. ALSO half the front of the case is coverd in mesh.. Which i think is good. And my budget is 30 pounds AT MAX INCLUDING postage and packageing and i guess this is the best case i can find XD

And just to add on... Because im going to put everything thats in my dell case Into my NEW case and if it doesnt work then it doesnt matter because its a cheap case :) Worth a try And i have checked the moutings for mobo .. psu... and even the power button stuff.. so i actually think its gna work just fine :)

Back