• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I buy small, fanless, cheap, aluminum or copper heatsinks?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Theorie

Wow...I never realized how hard it is to find cheap heatsinks! When I check eBay or Google, all I can find is over-priced high-end heatsinks.

All I'm looking for is some small, cheap, low-profile, fanless aluminum or copper heatsinks!

I need some heatsinks like the one in this photo, mounted I used on my WRT54G router:
DSC_7538.jpg

I don't really care about color or the type of fins on the heatsink - I just want some small fanless ones like this. For some reason, all I can find are small RAM/Mosfet blocks...but those are too small!

Any suggestions?

well, i found it on newegg. that heatsink is part of a kit. it comes in copper ($9.99) or pink-anodized aluminum ($4.99)

the reason i couldn't find it before was because when i was searching for heatsinks without fans, this kit was automatically eliminated from the search results.

Back