• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nentendo DSi coming 4/5/9 $170

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah, i'm not going to be getting it either.

Hell, I sold my DS lite, as there were no games that really interested me. With the new DSI not having the GBA port, there's no way in hell I'd be buying this.

I guess some people may like it....though i don't really see the use of the camera. To me, Its nothing more than a onboard GameBoy camera. I'm not big into editing my pictures with funny effects.

/me just wishes Nintendo would come out with a new hand held that can do even more than the PSP, instead of making 10 revisions of their current handheld.

oh well, whatever it takes to keep Nintendo in the gaming market. Not like they have an entire electronics division, or an Operating system division that can keep cash flowing when game sales begin to slump.

Horray another camera to carry at all times (if youre one of those poeple who take their DS everywhere)

$170 is steep for a DS, I'd rather have an iPod Touch for a few Jacksons more.

Id much rather get a sony ux380N which is a computer with full features and can play many semi modern pc games like ut2004 or gtr2:

If you work with DOD or any sensitive corporate/manufacturing positions you cant have any kind of camera on you, phone, game boy, etc.

Yeah, it sucks leaving my cellphone or any electronic device in my car. I usually have my cell phone on me at all times.

I have to say that I like my Nintendo DS more then the Wii actually. I've played it a hell of a lot more because I travel so much. However, I can't see the point of buying this just because it has a camera and a SD card slot.

No GBA slot? I'd guess some special DS enhancement like rumble pack won't work with DSi, unless DSi has built in rumble feature.

I think I'll stick with the original DS. It's big enough for my big fat hand.

I went to Gamestop today and found out some other things about this. I guess its supposed to have 2 cameras, a 30% larger screen, lighter, better compatibility with the wii, and have the ability to download games of some kind of wii store?

Really none of this stuff I care about in the least.

Back