• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Agoga 1600+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Iolao

Post your overclocking results here, indicating the complete step, voltage, fsb and multiplier. Thanks to all! :D

Welcome to the forums!

Have you checked our CPU Database on the Overclockers.com homepage? I believe it will have all the information you are looking for there.

Welcome once again!

thanks, I'm glad to be here :)
However on the database there is no AGOGA step reported, I suppose this is due to the fact that this step is quite new... However if anyone has having some fun with these toys, let me know! :D

First of all, Welcome to the forums.

I've got an "AGOGA" and am quite pleased to date with this chip.

I am using an Epox 8KHA+ motherboard.

This CPU will run at 1600MHz and above with no problems what so ever. I've tried the "BETA BIOS" (8khal00) and although this BIOS has let me get up to 203MHz FSB speeds, I see a considerable drop in the memory performance. When run with the original 11/30 BIOS I can still run at 160+FSB and get very good memory scores.

I've run this CPU in various configurations with the FSB ranging rom default to 168 with the original BIOS and as high as 203 with the BETA BIOS.

The overall system speeds have ranged from the default of 1.4G to 16.8G.

For cooling the only HSF I've used on this chip has been a stock Global Win WBK38.

You should be pleased with the performance of this processor, I know I am.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck!

This stepping should overclock quite well I heard because it is an XP2000+ stepping should do 1800mhz.

Slick

i have an agoga-y 1700xp. should be the same chip. i have it running stable at 1675 with very little work mbm5 voltage is 1.85, unlocked 11.5x145 think i can go faster and alot faster with a volt mod on my shuttle.

i didn't write down the whole stepping just those 6 characters.

*update* i'm sitting here typing this at 136x12.5 for 1700 mhz:D
i'm very happy with this, as i didn't expect this much with no volt mod (1.84) and a 300w psu.. hmmmm.. wonder what this chip could actually do idealy? anyone who has this steping should post, i couldn't find one in the cpu database either. mine will be there soon:D

Last edited:
Back