• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XIGMATEK Dark Knight-S128

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

super2007

i am trying to buy the Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283, but no one has it in stock, it looks like everyone seems to have the Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283 "V" edition.

I was just on Zigmatek's site and the only difference I see between the specs. is the V is compatible with socket 1366. Maybe the V is replacing the other.

ya cuz everyone seems to have the v but not the regular.. i guess i go with that

because the regular s128 looks ugly to me..that silver..no

dang coming to $46, with 7 doller shipping.

might as well go for ultra-120

dang coming to $46, with 7 doller shipping.

might as well go for ultra-120

Well... If you're getting this over the normal HDT-S1283, you want the black color hsf. So really it's like comparing it to the TRUE Black, which is $70+shipping. So probably, around a $30. And if this is anything like the normal HDT-S1283, it performs very close to a TRUE.

well i went with XIGMATEK Dark Knight-S1283V, lets hope it comes the same day my mobo comes back from rma..

asus shipped it friday, and i got newegg 3 day ups..

Just put mine on today after newegg delivered it. A good 13C lower than my OCZ vanquisher. It does come with the backplate, such an awesome heatsink.

Back