• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Noob question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

icebob

I'm about to order some Yate Loon fan. (I know from Petra's:santa:) My question is since the fan will be connected to a sunbeam controller, should I get the high speed ones? Sorry if it sound like a dumb question but I want to know

If you are running them on a controller, I don't guess there is a reason not to get the high speed Yates. I'm kind of partial to the mediums and lows for case fans but the Petra's high speed Yates aren't that noisy to me. Of course I also used to own a Delta GFB too. :eek:

yeah if you have a fan controller, then a high speed fan would be the best choice
have you checked out the ultra kazes? 300/133cfm/46db for the high speed O_O

i would get high's. i have 6 high speeds on my rad running at 5v and they are silent. when i need to bench i run 12v and you can hear them alright. once i get more money i play to cool my 9800GTX with a secon MCR320 and another 6 high speed yates.

Back