• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec 900 night shots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

artistpavel

I really love the ambient lighting this case provides, I added a couple of red laser nodes, one of them points at CPU to emphasize there the heart of machine is. Blue for cooling, red for hot action:

3268263958_e0cd874acb_b.jpg

3268264672_f09deba9b7_b.jpg

3268265774_bdbc9de685_b.jpg

Every new peripheral I have matches the blue and red theme, will make new pics when I have complete setup.

Only if you cut the wires permanently. What I haven't figured out is how to clean those front fans, I hope they can be disassembled.

Only if you cut the wires permanently. What I haven't figured out is how to clean those front fans, I hope they can be disassembled.

They can, I took mine apart and added a filter.

Side note you could add a switch to your fans if you wanted to. :)

Nice color combination. For some reason it reminds me of Crysis...

I can hear the PC saying "Maximum Airflow"

crysis-cover-m.jpg

That looks really good. The wall behind it is just like the Windows Mobile honeycomb...

Side note: my buddy just bought an Antec 900 and all 3 included 120mm fans were different shades of blue!! He spent the better half of 2 hours getting his computer set up, and when he turned it on.... I waited a minute or two before I pointed it out - but the disappointment was very high. He's trading emails with them, so idk how things will turn out but I found that to be very odd.

im about to upgrade my all Blue look to a Purple-Orange style.
i've still got some blue fans though...so i dunno. i'll post some up when i get the neons+xigmatek fans :thup:

The lights turn off if you put your computer on Standby, right? (assuming you use Windows XP which is I guess a big assumption)

What did you use for the filtering material? It looks like foam.

Yeah, of some sort. It's what's used sometimes for insulating motherboards when transported. Seems to work great for this also, at least for aesthetics and form. It seems to work well so far with letting enough air flow while keeping dust out.

whenever i'm away from my pc i turn to standy (vista). my pc completely powers off. nothing is spinning. then when i press something it'll instantly wake up operating back to normal in 1 second.

the lights do get annoying, esp when you have 8-9 of them

Flip the magic switch on your power supply if you are too lazy to go into sleep mode. lol I have a nice closed off and lightless case, so I'm happy. It's kinda loud though, but hey, that's what bigger speakers are for.

Back