• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What happened at 20:00 on 1/18?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I lost at least 5 points in that mess. I have had to delete three finished WU's (maybe even more... we'll see) because it said there was an error. All on that 113 server.

Anyone here see that video of the guy beating on his computer keyboard then kicking the monitor out of his cubical at work? That guy was a sunday school teacher compared to how mad I got. DAMN.....

BigBlockk

Later.....

I have one WU that still can not send to 113. It is still getting and returning work to other servers but the one in the queue tries to send everytime that one computer sends succesfully to other servers. Hopefully they will get it fixed in time for it to count.
Fold on!!!

BigBlockk said:

Anyone here see that video of the guy beating on his computer keyboard then kicking the monitor out of his cubical at work? That guy was a sunday school teacher compared to how mad I got.

Yeah, LOL, seen it. Kinda remind me of work..... the first time I successfully set up a server with our software product, I got up and started humping the screen.... :)

Back