• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for a small case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

markp1989

im looking for a case that will hold an Matx motherboard, 2 full size sata hard drives, has full pci slots, and will hold the full size power supply.

the one i have has alot of wasted space below the motherboard, im wondering what models people would recomend that would fit these requirementS?

depending on what you want in a sff. I build a mATX system based on a gigabyte 780g MoBo with a phenom 9850 and 500 gig WD HD, it uses a full size modular antec 650 watt PSU...........also I have in it an ATI 3870 x2 video card so ya know it will take full size cards in this case.........http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163058 by the way ya can also use larger heatsink/fan setups in this too, I'm using a TT blue orb 2

This is the case for my build:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146043

It holds FOUR 3.5'' hard drives, 2 5.25'' bays, one 3.5'' bay, has space for 5 (FIVE) 120mm fans, and a full size power supply. Also - it holds full size graphic cards. I just recommended the same case to RickJames, because I'm extremely happy with the overall quality of the build. It's a LOT bigger than pictured, but I still like it.

You might also want to take a peek at the ThermalTake LanBox, and LanBox Deluxe models - just keep in mind that their bays are SEVEN (7) inch bays....designed for flip-up screens. They do transfer into 5.25''...but the metal cut would be prevalent.

This Antec is only 59.99 shipped with the following code:
EMCLNNT37
It's compact, nicely laid out and it even comes with a decent PSU, which if you don't need you can always sell. (or give to me as a finders fee. :D)

R7:beer:

@ rseven: that case looks quite nice.

@ All: i dont mean to sound ungratefull, but can you link me to sites that are UK based, or ship to the UK?

it doesnt matter to much if it looks nice, i want to put it in a cupboard, im just looking for a small case.

Thanks Markp1989

Back