• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good Heat Sink For a q6600 and quite fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SUPJC89

Registered
I'm about to over clock it, but I need a decent heat sink. i have been looking around, but I want your guys sugestions. Also looking for Decent 120mm Quiet LED fans. Any sugestions?

use asus silent knight 2 copper.. im using it..dosent give me any problems..and mind your TJmax. a Q6600 g0 65nm version is 90 tjmax..

3.0 to 3.4's, the push pin heatsink pins broke off, needed something to kool it, not overclock it.

it does the job for $11, will give temp in few hr.

lapped q6600 and a lapped Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 pro!!!!

i think i was getting no higher then 55C on load when i had the setup running at 3.5GHz.

My highest Overclock on my "ASUS silent knight 2 copper" was 3.71ghz Vcore 1.4. With the True TJmax for my Q6600 G0 65nm, which is 90c, Idle was at 40 and load at 49. never hit about 50 :)

I use a Xigmatek HDT-S1283, it's definitely quiet. I wanted the ocz vendetta 2, but I was having a hard time finding it at the time. the Xig is just as good. my load on a q6600 running 3.2Ghz at 1.29v bios is in the low 50s but Im using the standard push pins.

Back