• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TJmax for Intel processor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oYAKUZAo

Alright, i posted a link below of a image from intel.

it shows the CPU model,Revision and so on. and the TRUE TJmax.

[img=http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/331/inteltjmax.th.jpg]

so don get frightened with high temps on Realtemp cause the truth of your temps are all here! , once u get to know your TJmax, remember to set it in your tempmonitoring software eg, Coretemp or Realtemp

alright, for begainners who dont know what is TJmax,or dont understand it. Heres a quick explaination .

100% TJmax gives you - 50c IDLE
if your TJmax is 90c which is (100c-10c). that makes your temp TRUE temp actually 10c LOWER

100c(tjmax) - 90(YOUR Tjmax) = 10degrees.

10c = 50c(IDLE) - 10c(100-90tjmax). it gives your = 40c(TrUE TEMP)

:D hope this helps

Man TJmax is just a relative value. Thermal behavior of your CPU is linked with DTS readings (distance to TJMax). Keep that value >20 and forget about temperatures, TJMax, calibrating, watching, crying about CPU temperature. :D

yea.. thats what i said..

cant u read the post properly? theres some calculation which gives u accurate temp alrght.

and if u cant appericiate . then its up to u. why not doing some research about that?

or maybe visit tom's hardware forum and ask them . u can copy and paste this thread and post it to some other forum which u think has more "profesionals" . and ask them weather they agrees or not.

if im not sure or i dont know a thing, i wont be posting it. cause i got this thing from tomshardware forum and the people that replys and agrees with it are IT profesionals. not some lifeless small kid who thinks overclocking is the coolest thing on earth

Yes I read properly your post, do you read properly mine? :rolleyes:

why not doing some research about that?
Are you talking to me?
FYI I'm a beta tester for Realtemp developer and I believe I have a clue what's about TJMax, TJtarget, Tcase and other TJ's. Do you have a clue what' about them?
not some lifeless small kid who thinks overclocking is the coolest thing on earth
Again, are you talking to me?
You can watch my age in profile, and FYI again I have 17 years working in IT environment. And I'm not an OC-er, I'm a silence freak.

I just want to help you in your endless threads about temperatures. You can just ignore my posts, it's your choice. Or better, go and seek wisdom at TH's forums. :D

LOL seek wisdom :p. den if ur a ITpro or smt. quit beiing sarcastic on your reply and tell we wather u agrees with me or not. ur not trying to help but givin me headache. yea i admit about my endless threads on temps. im still not satisfied with it

and sorry btw ...was in a bad mood.. my day today is F***ed up.

have ta reinstall windows for some stupid reason. lost ALL my data,saved passwords. and all my hardwork of gaming.now need to restart all the mission.ALL.

the worst, i lost my friends creditcard number which iv been quietly using to subscribe premium account on website. :p

so my day today is bad..not in the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back