• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus M2n-SLI Deluxe Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ventis

Hello OC Forums,

I have a problem with my RAID 0 setup on my motherboard. What happened is that part of my current motherboard stopped working. It turns on when you don't have the 12v 4-pin power plug into the motherboard. When it is plugged in, it doesn't turn on but thats not really the problem. The problem is that I have a RAID 0 setup that has a lot of useful information that I need. I do have weekly backups but, of course the think crashed 2 days before the backup was going to take affect.

So I have on its way the exact copy of my original motherboard, is there a way to when i get that motherboard. Be able to have my windows boot right up. Of course I'll have to get any BIS flashes because I think I updated my broken one. I'll have to have BIOS itself be the exact way the other one was.

I'm just trying to see if this is possible, I've been reading around saying that it is but I'm looking or opinions.

Thanks guys

Back