• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Custom acrylic

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ekko

Hey guys
I'm new here
I was looking for a piece of acrylic to repla e my side door on my case
Have any cheep reccomendations????
I'd also want them to put the holes for 4 120mm fans
Sorry I need a little guidence here

yea i need 0.08 ...

18 3/4 x 16 3/4

lol an unnamed anonmyous seller told me 350$ LMAO right...
thanks for the link ..verry much.. i wont forget your honest help for me ..

holy bat crap fat man..i never knew it could go that high ..wow..if i woulda known that i mite have bought it ...now i have to contemplate how to use the other so i can justify buying that..LOL

my goodness that is just redicklious man seriously..
i would love to have that in my tuniq tower omg ...i really really want that..

holy bat crap fat man..i never knew it could go that high ..wow..if i woulda known that i mite have bought it ...now i have to contemplate how to use the other so i can justify buying that..LOL

my goodness that is just redicklious man seriously..
i would love to have that in my tuniq tower omg ...i really really want that..

ghetto rig push pull =p!! or use that 168CFM as an exhaust fan , because with a good intake \ push for CPU , you ALWAYS need a good exhaust,:beer:

EDIT, doesnt the Tuniq only support 120x120x38???? because your fan is 127x127x38 ( =D)

well with a big enough exhaust i always thought it would pull the air also..
btw i got 5 80mm case fans..
i went with the white led rosewill..
nice light pretty fans.."
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835200047
they make the case look nice..they light it up real well..
one intake in the front and well let me get some pics i can see this is leading to dude show me your case LMAO
can i see the pics of your rig also?

you gota interesting rig there..fans galore...thats whats up ..protect your investment..:)
you shoulda seen my asus vento...complete fail..!!! lol

wow...like i said..nice job..but i bet u can hear that thing from the outside of the front door too..LOL...and thats alright with me i like useing my pc in the wind tunnel....lol

lol , wind tunnels for NOOBs! .. you solder your case to the roof of your car and drive down the highway ( in the middle of the night) @ like 120 mph ... you get PERFECT airflow.

Wow thease fans are amaing
Now I just Gota fine a fitting so I can fasten it to the tuniq tower right now I got it ghetto rigged tied to it LOL

lol , wind tunnels for NOOBs! .. you solder your case to the roof of your car and drive down the highway ( in the middle of the night) @ like 120 mph ... you get PERFECT airflow.

Do those fans come In 160mm?
I plan on getting 2 160mm to cool down my crossfire
Right now that rexus has dropped it down 35c idol
Which is huge from 50 something c

Back