• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rocketfish/Lian-Li hard drive mounting screws & grommets

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Bump. I'm in the same boat. The only thing I could find was the "Lian Li Deluxe Computer Assembly Hardware Kit for NEW V-Series":

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=24640

A bit excessive if all you want is the HD screws! Has anyone found a supply for just the Lian-Li New V-Series screws and grommets? I went ahead and ordered the kit above w/30 HD Screws & Grommets, but I'd still like to know if they are available separately...

:cool:

It might not be as elegant as what you want, but when I lost the bag of screws for my Rocketfish, what I did was screw some short motherboard standoffs onto the hard drive, slip grommets on 'em, and put a screw in the end of the standoffs to hold the grommet on. It's not quite as smooth to install a drive, since the grommet can't spin on the hex-shaped standoff very well, but once the drive is in there you can't tell the difference.

PS - The "Lian Li Deluxe Computer Assembly Hardware Kit for NEW V-Series" I ordered came in quickly, and included 30 of the HDD Screws and grommets. Not too bad for $13 and included a bunch of extra standoffs, etc, AND a cool little compartmentalized storage box.

My 6x 1TB and 2x 74GB HD's are now happy in my PC-V1010 :)

Back