• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WTH? Real Di-lythium crystals from Star Trek show

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I want some. I was disappointed when I found that he didn't have any warp cores listed

Gah. I want some of those, yet buying some right now would be completely irresponsible. Responsibility vs Star Trek... dammit!

Don't tell my wife....

Attachments

• dilithium.gif
    dilithium.gif
    17.2 KB · Views: 430
I think that's close to the going rate for meth... not a drug I ever did, but it sounds about right... meth is relatively cheap and lasts a long time compared to cocaine and other uppers. Unfrtounately it has some very horrible side effects (death being one of them) and the entire process to make it is dangerous (people die making it).

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=crystal+meth+street+value&aq=f&oq=

Ahh, even though ice is quite popular in Hawaii. I never knew what the going rate for it was. (Since I don't use it)

Don't tell my wife....

Nice lol

Alby, where at on Oahu are you? My wife grew up off 6th Ave. exit Like Like HWY. I love the islands but kinda don't like the in-laws. ;>(

Alby, where at on Oahu are you? My wife grew up off 6th Ave. exit Like Like HWY. I love the islands but kinda don't like the in-laws. ;>(

I live closer to the pearlridge area. (I could have sworn we've had this discussion before :beer:)

You sure? That's more expensive than cocaine, and from what I've read meth is half the price (or less).

pretty sure ;) Coke is around 120 for 1/8th ounce. Meth is around 250 for the same amount. Once again, this is street value, Wholesale costs are probably a different ballgame, simply due to production values.

Meth, the High from a gram will last alot longer than the high from a gram of Coke.

However, I believe this is getting well off topic from the OP. and any further discussion of Black Market Economics will need to be discussed in a different setting.

On a different note...they want $5,000 for a Tribble Dang, thats a lot of dough. I guess this is just like buying baseball cards. It will all go up in price.

When my wife and I got married in 1998 we were was given a dowery by her parents. I used some of it to buy 7 gold maple leaf 1. oz coins at $255 each. I just checked the gold prices and my mapels are now worth $972 each. Daaaaang, nice eeeh? 10 years from now when no one else is selling dilithium (LOL) I will have a cool little investment.

Back