• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg: Hanns G 27.5" $329.99 w/ free shipping ends 3/15

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TehGoober

Edit: Costco has'em for $329.99 + S/H. (Which I believe is $19.99 to the lower 48 and only $52~ to Alaska.) Might check your local stores. Even with shipping though, it's cheaper than the Egg and you can return to the warehouses, I believe. See post #8

Original post:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254026

Was just looking at it to compare it to a monitor I can get here (HG281 vs this HG281DPB), saw it has a $30 promo code (Normally $359.99 + free shipping) and free shipping to boot. Nice for those of you in the continental U.S. thinkin' about a purchase. (100% I would've grabbed one of these if I had the chance.)

Last edited:
I bought it in Feb with a similar promo and it was an awesome deal. No dead pixels, great color, 3ms response, no ghosting that I can see while gaming or in hd playback.

The only thing that irked me was the backlight bleed for the first week or so. After that, it kinda evened out and has not been an issue at all.

Good deal for the screen size, but I don't think it would fit in my desk that has an overhead shelf.

I bought the $189 22'' Samsung instead, since it has height adjustment.

That code is very hard to notice if you're buying it. Buddy of mine bought it, but didn't notice the code in the title at all. And I was thinking it was applied already for some reason.

I have one, the black light bleed is significantly better than my Sceptre. I do have 2 dead pixels, but I also have a broken line out jack, so I will probably RMA it later.

Despite this, the screen is amazing for HD playpack and for video games (xbox360 looks great too)

i got one some months back
still love it
but picked mine up from costco

Great deal also. $329.99 from CostCo + $19.99 shipping. ($57.02 to Alaska, compared to NewEgg whom charge $106.36...) If you can pick it up in the store, even better! Nice to be able to return it to the warehouse too instead of having to ship it back if you have a problem.

Price valid Feb 11, 2009 - March 31, 2009.

link:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...=2&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

I was looking for a monitor for my new build, this looks like the ticket. However, I was going to implement SLI but I have not been able to find a dual DVI to single HDMI cable. Is this even possible? :shrug:

not sure but im sure there is a dual dvi to single dvi then just plug in the hdmi adapter to that.

Back