• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Nine Hundred custom paint and build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
that screen looks tiny to be a 26,

other than that , nice build you should remove \ replace those blue fan LED strips , and go RED>

that screen looks tiny to be a 26,

other than that , nice build you should remove \ replace those blue fan LED strips , and go RED>

I like blue and red combo and why I built it that way.
What do you mean tiny?
Samsung SyncMaster T260HD 26" 1920x1200 LCD

Paint the inside black too and it'll look real nice.

Yep I was just going to say this too. Paint the inside black and it'll look much nicer. Get as many fans switched over to red lighting as well, the blue doesn't really fit your theme unless your theme is VW interior lighting. :)

IMO black is the last color I would paint the insides. Go with the red or blue as they do not absorb heat as much and would offset the all black exterior.

Hey... Soggy Washington is RIGHT!
How about Snowy Washington? :santa:
I was thinking red myself, but going to leave like it is for now.
Don't feel like tearing it apart right now.

The red is fantastic. I agree on switching the blue, but if that's how you want it than go for it.
Painting the inside is a must. Red or black, but something.

Krylon flat-black barbeque paint. Sounds crazy, I know, but I read somewhere that it has fantastic heat transfer properties nearly as good as that 3M specialty coating.

It does make sense that if it retained heat, it would burn off of the grill.

But that is a sharp looking rig there bud.

whoa. nice!
haven't seen something like this before.
painting the inside black gives it a whole new look. it helps hide your cables as well, if they've got black sleeving.

great job :)

i think everything looks good except the track ball.
a trackball man?

any way if your gonna do the innards i would consider powder coating it

What kind of paint? =] Im wanting to paint my case as well. Nice color choice.

Black on Red, looks real real nice.

EDIT:The wires are quite crammed in there eh? haha. No biggy though.

Back