• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prices going up ? And need help .

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trickson

So I was checking out new egg as well I wanted to know what my Q6600 CPU is selling for now and lone behold the price has went up ! WHY ? it is now selling for $197.99 up $10.00 dollars since I last looked .
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115017

I want to sell my Q6600 and P5Nd mobo and wanted to know just what I should get for it . So just what should I be able to get for them ? What is a fair price ?

Hmm... inflation perhaps due to more money being printed?
If it is the G0 SLACR, then possibly around $130-140 or about 70% of the retail price sounds fair, you can always drop it after, but you can't really raise it so better to over estimate than under. Not sure about the board.

Hmm... inflation perhaps due to more money being printed?
If it is the G0 SLACR, then possibly around $130-140 or about 70% of the retail price sounds fair, you can always drop it after, but you can't really raise it so better to over estimate than under. Not sure about the board.

Ok thank you I will start with 140 then the mobo that again is another one I need some help with .

Back