• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Uniprocessor server?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JackNSally

I think it's not overloaded anymore. See here. A few days ago I noticed I wasn't getting very many points. I checked the server status page and I think it was overloaded. Yay me! 10k points in the past 24 hours.... to bad that's not regular for me :shrug:

Good stuff J'n'S! :beer: Maybe you're just getting some of those killer uni-proc WUs. :D

I see you've got the Q6600 in your sig... that wouldn't happen to be the one that you won last July would it? ;)

Good stuff J'n'S! :beer: Maybe you're just getting some of those killer uni-proc WUs. :D

I see you've got the Q6600 in your sig... that wouldn't happen to be the one that you won last July would it? ;)

Yes it is. I have it running in the main rig atm with the intel board. The P5WD2 died on me. I think torin3 will have an Abit IP-35E soon and i will put the quad in that board for my machine. So far though i've increased my ppd by about 1k as it is now. When i get all the stuff I should be looking at like 4Kish ppd increase.

EDIT: I think i have gotten some killer uni WUs. a 3863(604 points), 3864(623 points), quite a few 225 pointers and 401/425ers. Thats on the kids comp.

Last edited:
Sweet! :beer: Great to see contest goods out there in the wild. :D

Are you running SMP on that quad? If not, would you like some help getting it setup?

Sweet! :beer: Great to see contest goods out there in the wild. :D

Are you running SMP on that quad? If not, would you like some help getting it setup?

I got the smp running fine. Finally figured out how to get the mpich client running :beer: Thanks for the offer though :beer::beer:

Back