• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

100mm fan grills

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chaos

Does anyone know where I can find/buy 100mm fan grills?? Its hard enough finding 100mm case fans, but Newegg has me covered on that..

Buy some 92 mm fan grills and stretch them? :eek: ;)

Seriously, you might be able to make do with 92 mm fan grilles if you reshape the screw holes and instead of having the screw holes wrap all the way around in a full circle you just make them go a little over halfway around and use a washer on top to make sure the screw holds it tightly. Other than that, I have no clue on 100 mm fan grills.

Good idea-but I may try the other way-use 120mm fan grillsand try to shrink them down...

That's what I was thinking, just give a couple of bends to the legs that makes the grill sit further away from the fan, keeping the existing loops at the ends. Or just bend 'em sideways too to keep them at the same depth.

I found a dozen Scythe 100mm fans, but no matching grills for 'em. :(

Scythe

SY1025SL12H
SY1025SL12L
SY1025SLN12H
SY1025SLN12L
SY1025SLN12M
SY1012SL12L
SY1012SL12M

All 100mm fans with 100 and 92mm mounting holes

You can just get these and just screw on the 92mm fan grill

Back