• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sady I will be shutting down for a few weeks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S
I have just gotten my rig up and folding SMP and GPU2 a few weeks ago. What an amazing improvement over my old P4! Anyway, I am getting ready to take a vacation again. I will be going to the Oregon Coast for about 3 1/2 weeks, and since I will not be here to monitor my rig and keep an eye out for excessive EUE's and what not, I have to shut down. Fold on everyone. I will be back up to full speed when I return.

Oregon Coast is pretty nice... so long as you don't get in the water ;) coooooolllllllllllddd

You wouldn't by chance live in in the Wilimatte valley would you?

Oregon Coast is pretty nice... so long as you don't get in the water ;) coooooolllllllllllddd

You wouldn't by chance live in in the Wilimatte valley would you?

Actually I live in Arizona now. I was born and raised in Medford until I was about 14 years old, then moved to Coos bay and lived there til I was 18. I will be bouncing between Medford and Coos Bay to spend time with my family, and also going to Roseburg to go see an old friend from high school. I also forgot to mention that I am leaving this Friday, so T32 will get a couple more days of good folding out of me.

I was going to offer to watch em for you if you lived anywhere near Eugene but I guess Arizona is a bit far away.

Have you given any thought to setting up some remote monitoring or some remote desktop software so you can keep an eye on things while away?

I was going to offer to watch em for you if you lived anywhere near Eugene but I guess Arizona is a bit far away.

Have you given any thought to setting up some remote monitoring or some remote desktop software so you can keep an eye on things while away?

logmein plays well with SMP, VMs, and GPU2 clients.

Sadly there won't be anyone here to monitor my temps and Arizona is starting to warm up very quickly. Everything is on stock cooling at stock clocks for the time being. If I was water cooled or had my ultra 90 on I would probably leave it running.

Sorry for any bad grammar or spelling mistakes. My BlackBerry keyboard is a bit to get used to.

Do what must be done but most of all, have fun at the coast :)

If you like clam chowder and sourdough bread, I will have to recommend you find a Moe's restaurant and order the cannon ball. It is a tradition for me whenever I visit the coast. Looks like the closest one to coos bay is in Florence.

Do what must be done but most of all, have fun at the coast :)

If you like clam chowder and sourdough bread, I will have to recommend you find a Moe's restaurant and order the cannon ball. It is a tradition for me whenever I visit the coast. Looks like the closest one to coos bay is in Florence.

I may have to look into that as fresh clam chowder and sourdough bread are 2 of my favorite things. I might take my daughter up that way, towards the aquarium. Although I think that was in Newport. It's been a while, my last vacation I took up that way I only went as far as Reedsport.

There is only about 20 hours or so til shutdown, and then I will be on the road. Once I come back it is going to be a pretty steep climb back to where I am, I'm sure. But I will be on my way towards page 2 and my first million. I have been folding for close to 4 years, and still haven't passed that milestone yet. Right now I only have one rig running and my PPD varies anywhere from 5000 PPD to 6000 PPD, so it shouldn't take me too long to get caught back up.

Back