• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Muziic - YouTube approved?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

juane414

If you haven't heard of Muziic yet, you probably don't read the news on cnet every day like I do :)

Well, to make a long story short, this 15 year old kid in California started up his own music site called, "Muziic". Sound familiar? Well, this time it looks like it's actually legal. You simply download the Muziic application and then you can search playlists, and make your own. It actually streams music from YouTube, which, as you know, is owned by Google. YouTube has a massive library of music because of all of its music videos. Well, YouTube allows people to stream the videos at will, and this kid simply took that idea and got rid of the video.

At any rate, this is all very interesting to me because according to cnet, YouTube actually approves Muziic. Here's the article from cnet:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-10198628-93.html

I'm completely shocked! I thought Google would try to shut it down. It's definitely an impressive feat for a 15 year old kid to make something like this and challenge Google... and win!

What do you think?

Back