• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will this case/MB/Heatsink fit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

robocop974

Registered
Hello all, I am about to plunge into my first new build in over 4 years! I am really hoping to do it right the first time. This is what I am looking at:
Asus p6t deluxe v2, Coolermaster HAF932, and the Ultra 120 from Thermalright. Just wanted to find out if anyone is running this board/heatsink and perhaps case combo to ensure it all fits well.

Secondly, my other concern is the RAM slots with this board/heatsink combo. I will be using 3x2048 OCZ Platinum memory in triple channel. Will the memory fit under the heatsink?

Finally, here is my total system specs that I hope to build, any thoughts would be appreciated:
Core i7 940
Asus p6t deluxe v2
OCZ Platinum DDR3 3x2048
Coolermaster HAF 932
Visontek 4870 (2) in Crossfire
Antec True 750 watt ps

It should all fit nicely. The ram doesnt have really tall heatspreaders to interfere w. the TRUE, and the case is plenty wide to accomodate it as well..

Back