• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

am I cooling my PC by the best way

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CROSS_FIRE

Registered
Hey guys

I want to know the best way to but case fans in my own te avelable slots are
1- 120mm back fan
2- 120mm front fan
3- 80mm side fan
4- 120mm tor fan

I'm wsing it this way

back fan to get raid of hot air
front fan to blow cold air into the case
side fan blow cold air into case
top fan to get raid of hot air

and I'm going to buy ASUS SILENT SQUARE EVO should I use AS5 or use ASUS thermal paste

Chevro1et has it right, as do you CROSS.

As far as that cooler. I have no idea how it performs, but for half the cost, the Xigmatek s1283 would likely be as good or if anything 1-3C off for HALF the price.

EDIT: I looked up a review...here is a quote from it:
The Asus Silent Square EVO retails for about $65 through sites like Newegg.com; a bit expensive for the performance it delivers, as you'll shortly see.
Dont buy that monstrosity.

Chevro1et has it right, as do you CROSS.

As far as that cooler. I have no idea how it performs, but for half the cost, the Xigmatek s1283 would likely be as good or if anything 1-3C off for HALF the price.

EDIT: I looked up a review...here is a quote from it:
Dont buy that monstrosity.

Vendetta 2 FTW.
Keeps my Q9550 idles at 28c running at 4GHz and keeps its under 55c under load!

should be on,

mines , 2 120mm for intake , and a single 120mm for exhaust. im using asus Silent Knight 2 cpu cooler.. idle at 26-30 :) .. my country is hot btw.

it dosent matter , as long as theres good air circulation , everything will be fine

Back