• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

apps list

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

icebob

Quick question, how can I post 10 of the bench apps you asked for when I can only find 6 that will work on my rig?

which ones ? only aqua normally doesnt work on vis64

pifast works easily, spi1m & 32m work easily as well, same with wprime 32 & 1024
pcmark05 works, just needs latest patch, same for 3dmarks

Maybe it's just operator error! ok 3dmark01 I cannot find, aquamark won't run, for pifast and wprime I don't really know how to use them every time I try it ask me all the question and start and vanish!!! Like I said the problem is probably 6 inches behind the keyboard:beer: For pcmark05 I installed the patch but a bunch of the test don't work so I don't get a final score

Last edited:
If the program is open and then just dissapears, your memory is not stable. I'd suggest a little time testing with Memtest 86+ 2.11 to get your ram config stable.

If the program is open and then just dissapears, your memory is not stable. I'd suggest a little time testing with Memtest 86+ 2.11 to get your ram config stable.

Ran memtest no problem . I think I just don't know exactly what to enter in the test setting

Maybe it's just operator error! ok 3dmark01 I cannot find, aquamark won't run, for pifast and wprime I don't really know how to use them every time I try it ask me all the question and start and vanish!!! Like I said the problem is probably 6 inches behind the keyboard:beer: For pcmark05 I installed the patch but a bunch of the test don't work so I don't get a final score

lol man :beer:
to download or to run ? you download here, run from program files>mad onion>3dmark01se (back then futuremark was called madonion :) )
aqua wont run on vis64, dont worry about it
pifast, you need to run the bat file not the exe, see the file icon that shows up as a mini window with a gear ?
wprime you just need to go to advanced settings every time and select 4 threads, kinda sux, but wprime cant seem to pickup on all 4 cores :(
pcmark, prolly need to update windows media player and windows encoder, it needs media player 10 and windows encoder 9, you can dl both from ms

D

lol man :beer:
to download or to run ? you download here, run from program files>mad onion>3dmark01se (back then futuremark was called madonion :) )
aqua wont run on vis64, dont worry about it
pifast, you need to run the bat file not the exe, see the file icon that shows up as a mini window with a gear ?
wprime you just need to go to advanced settings every time and select 4 threads, kinda sux, but wprime cant seem to pickup on all 4 cores :(
pcmark, prolly need to update windows media player and windows encoder, it needs media player 10 and windows encoder 9, you can dl both from ms

D

Thx dude that will keep me busy for a bit will try that. Just finish putting my rig together and so far I'm a hair from 22k in 3dmark06 so I know there's potential:beer:

Thx dude that will keep me busy for a bit will try that. Just finish putting my rig together and so far I'm a hair from 22k in 3dmark06 so I know there's potential:beer:

:beer::beer:

Got wprime, pifast and 3dmark01 figured out, my only prob is with pcmark05, cannot get a score. everything that is hdd related is n/a. any idea? but now I should have my 10 score submit what do I do now? Thx in advance

Got wprime, pifast and 3dmark01 figured out, my only prob is with pcmark05, cannot get a score. everything that is hdd related is n/a. any idea? but now I should have my 10 score submit what do I do now? Thx in advance

take some screenies and post in appropriate section :)
take a look at the stickies, its all there :beer:

Back