• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Calling all Old Skool Gamers! Sign this petition!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wa11y

Senior Thread Hijacker
http://abandonware.mivox.com/

Please sign this petition. It asks game manufacturers to list games either 2 versions or 7 years old as abandonware. I don't know about most of you, but I cut my gaming teeth on some pretty old games, which would fall under this category. And I have the hardware to run them. So please, in the name of l33t gamers, sign this petition!

civizilation is old school??? ahh man, starflight series was made back in 84. they stuck the whole game on 2 360k disks. 360 or 720 :)... either way, god that game is awesome. ive beat it so many times, but i still play it through every now and then....

nerd4life said:
got my vote. bout all i play though is starflight 2 on an old lunchbox with a magenta lookin plasma screen. nuf for me though...
WOW! Someone else besides me actually still playing STARFLIGHT (I and II). I was having trouble with I because my PC was way too fast for it. I'm still looking for a reliable/stable method to slow the machine down for it.

nerd4life said:
civizilation is old school??? ahh man, starflight series was made back in 84. they stuck the whole game on 2 360k disks. 360 or 720 :)... either way, god that game is awesome. ive beat it so many times, but i still play it through every now and then....

Civ3 is out now.

Whee! By the way, I was in contact with the person running the petition. She says that they currently have over 5000 sigs. But let's not give up, eh? Keep sending this URL around to everyone you know!

Back