• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

this happen to anyone else using windows 7?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SeanChiarot

for some unknown reasons my computer will NOT connect to the internet, it usually takes 3-4 restarts before it connects, it is hardwired to the router, and i can access router admin page, how ever im not getting a connection....

one thing i do notice though, is that when i am NOT getting the connection to the net i have 2 connections in the Network And Sharing Center; 1 is "Network 2" and the other is "Unidentified Network", i have tired google, and other means of getting an answer, but still no luck,

windows 7, 32-bit, build 7000 (i would have upgraded the build but i heard of some driver issues, so im sticking to build 7000 for now)

go to your hardware area under system, delete your network card, reinstall it.

are you running any VM environments or have 2 network cards?

version 7057 should work as well, actually better, from what i heard then 7000.

go to your hardware area under system, delete your network card, reinstall it.

that was the very 1st thing i thought of.... (seeing as drivers aren't ment for "windows 7"[/QUOTE]

are you running any VM environments or have 2 network cards?

nope, its my OS at this mement as i refuse to purchase Vista, and no stores (at least that i know of) sell XP Pro.... and my network card is onboard....

version 7057 should work as well, actually better, from what i heard then 7000.

ill give that a shot if i come across its download :)

Back