• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nintendo DS $99 bundle $125

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FudgeNuggets

Looks like retailers are clearing them out for the DSi, just came from RadioShack of all places where they had the DS for $99 and the Jak and Daxter PSP pack or the God of War pack for $125.

edit: yeah, my bad. I forgot to put PSP into the thread title. Forgot to mention also that the stand alone PSP with no pack in movie and game are $99 as well.

Last edited:
Looks like retailers are clearing them out for the DSi, just came from RadioShack of all places where they had the DS for $99 and the Jak and Daxter pack or the God of War pack for $125.

I think radioshack is pulling out of video games altogether.

And for those who aren't into gaming (since this isn't a gaming thread :D ) he's talking about the Nintendo DS Lite and the Sony PSP, respectively.

God of War pack for that cheap?! I loved the design. I'm still on my original and don't play much though... tempting.

Well that stinks.... Also of note the ones on the website are all PSP 3000s. The ones in the store were PSP 2000s. So maybe the webstore has already cleared out all the 2000s but still doesn't make sense why the DS's are full price unless they are waiting until the DSi is actually available before marking down.

Last edited:
This is YMMV and only Franchise stores. Just confirmed. I went to a corporate Radioshack, and their DS's and all the DS's in the region rang up at $129.99.

He straight out told me it's probably franchise stores.

Chances are it's the OP's local franchise (privately owned) store and maybe not even all the stores that are privately owned.

Back