• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

getting different readings for my CPU temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

retrogreq

ok, so im getting one number from HWM and RT on my core temperatures, and then another number on my "CPUTIN"....now, ive never seen my CPU from realtemp or the core temp. on HWM drop below 39 degrees...EVER even when i first start up the computer on stock FSB...so im guessing it has got to be wrong..any ideas? or is it common for the thermal probes on these cores to be wrong?
cputempmaybe.jpg

: / that sucks, but thanks for the prompt answer :)

i was hoping the cooler i have would cool it much more than it is...like i said, 39 is what it STAYS at all the time at idle, no mater what clock i have it set at... :(

Who cares about idle temps ? Load is what you are after what is the difference while running Intel Burn test or orthos

exactly the same distance..the max temps recorded on the screenshot were with prime95 running for about 15 minutes

Hey guys, I have been reading a lot here about "Prime '95" What, & where is it and what does it cost? Would like to stress and evaluate my first stable OC settings..... with this new build.. 2. I have speed fan and wondering about this "RealTemp?"

Back