• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which 120mm fan filters will be better ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i hear u could us a green scratch pad but it wont be pretty. Maybe even find a grease screen from a stove hood?? Im sure u could come up with some ideas.

i prefer your second link. i like them because they are easy as pie to clean. i clean them off when i vacuum the office(once a week). they arent the sexiest to look at but they are effective and durable. which is a must being that mine are mounted on the bottom of my case. ive gone from having to clean my case once every couple of weeks to once a year :)

i hear u could us a green scratch pad but it wont be pretty. Maybe even find a grease screen from a stove hood?? Im sure u could come up with some ideas.
I can make lots of things alone but the price is low anyways.

i prefer your second link. i like them because they are easy as pie to clean. i clean them off when i vacuum the office(once a week). they arent the sexiest to look at but they are effective and durable. which is a must being that mine are mounted on the bottom of my case. ive gone from having to clean my case once every couple of weeks to once a year :)
Thanks.

Back