• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FF:CC echoes of time for ds?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rumbl3

Just curious if anyone has played it yeah i noticed it has cutesy graphics but reading a little about this and the phantasy star zero coming to ds late this year i'm thinking about grabbing a DSi.

Just curious if anyone has played this FF game sounds like a dungeon crawler with online play? Just curious how the online play is?

I'd be curious to know how the online play is too..do you need friend codes to play with other people or can you go to a server and find people?....apparently they have a Wii version..which surprise surprise is a direct port of the DS version so horrible underutilized graphics for Wii....but it would increase the user base possibly.

side note: When were we going to be able to use our DS's wifi in conjunction with Wii? Ninty had been talking that up since launch..this seems like the perfect game to do something like that with...Nintendo ALWAYS drops the ball on all things networking.

well i did check a site i used to hang out on when i had my wii. Friendcodes.com and they have a huge thread going about this game on the ds.

So i think i'm gonna have to pick it up. I was going to pick up a dsi but, my buddy wants his laptop redone and put on xp instead of vista. So he's got a old phat ds sitting at his house basicly brand new so probably just do a straight up trade fix his lappy for a ds that he hasn't touched in a year.

then i'll probably go pick this game up and just take a chance.

Back