• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how to reduce temps?sugessions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sun_akaffck

my specs

[email protected](v8 and arctic cooling mx-2)
2x9800gtx+(mx-2)
p7n platinum
4 gb patriot ram

i have cooler master cm690 nvidia edition with 5X120mm fans. and just bought a cooler master v8 for cpu cooling and the temps are no good in cpuid hardware monitor it shows

Untitled.jpg

so how should i reduce the temps cpu and gpus. change the fans direction, exaust or intake. one is at the back 2 at the top one at the botton and the last one you can see in front.
help guys coz i know something is wrong

Empty.jpg

cm690_nvidia_angle_right.jpg

No need to double post my man.......

this was already in one of your threads at EOCF. You are spamming multiple websites for answers...haahahah.

Im not even a member over there and saw your double post there!!!

No need to double post my man.......

this was already in one of your threads at EOCF. You are spamming multiple websites for answers...haahahah.

Im not even a member over there and saw your double post there!!!
Not to mention this is in the "Extreme Cooling" section. :screwy:

temps dont look bad for a 3.0, how high do they get at load? also water cooling is prob the best option to lower ur temps. Also always hear that the zalman 9xxx series of fans work really good.

Front and side panel fans -> intake
Rear and top fans -> exhaust
Idle temps dont really mean too much, run Prime95 and get some load temp readings.

Back