• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need the best fans I can buy for Silverstone TJ09 & fan for TRUE Copper.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mas5acre

Need the best fans I can buy for Silverstone TJ09 & fan or two fans for TRUE Copper. My silverstone came with 2 fans (3 but ones unremovable I think) and I plan to replace them and fill in all six spots if space is available with my TRUE Copper installed vertically.

Define "best". Best for the money, best cfm/pressure, best cfm/dBA balance, best led fans?

On the subject of fans, you're inevitably going to find various answers to your question with suggestions from Yate Loons to Noctuas, Scythes to Deltas...so what are your needs, that's the only way to get answers as to what would be the best for you.

Define "best". Best for the money, best cfm/pressure, best cfm/dBA balance, best led fans?

On the subject of fans, you're inevitably going to find various answers to your question with suggestions from Yate Loons to Noctuas, Scythes to Deltas...so what are your needs, that's the only way to get answers as to what would be the best for you.

Best for me is efficient cooling that scales well. RM clock will be running performance on demand. So they are a bit quiet when idle or browsing firefox but can turn it up to 11 when needed while gaming or video editing. Best to me is effiecient. Lots of fans have higher rpms, but some lower rpm fans can out perform them by their blade design and such. Some of those really high rpm fans drain a buttload of energy and even warn to check mobo power fan controllers, ummmm not those.

+1

:)

From experience with Scythe, Noctua, and Yate's I can say that Yates are the best performing, best priced fans for your desired application. I usually get the mediums, but the high speed ones could work very well for you.

http://www.petrastechshop.com/12yalod1cafa1.html
or
http://www.petrastechshop.com/12yalod1cafa2.html

The Noctuas are very nice, except for their color, but at ~ $18 a fan it can be very hard to justify.

If price is of no concern, Noctua or Sanyo Denki make high quality, high performance fans. But, realistically, Yate Loons are likely your best bet ;)

Back