• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I heart FSX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Theocnoob

Been playing for 3 or 4 days now.

Successfully made several approaches and landings also several full flights (in missions with navigation/radio by co-pilot) in CRJ700 which would be acceptable in real life.

Made several approaches and 'survivable' landings in A321... Not sure if you'd wanna fly the plane after the way I landed it though... I can't BELIEVE how much power that thing has... it's rediculous beyond all measure...

All this on 3/4 realism for everything

I think I'm doin pretty good.. :soda:

Got the deluxe edition a couple months back. Haven't gotten to play nearly as much as I'd like. But now that I have a 260GTX...

Honestly though if you have it and aren't rocking some flight sim... I mean... Dude... the freakin WINGS on your plane FLEX in turbulence... Its insane... Must be seen...

Honestly though if you have it and aren't rocking some flight sim... I mean... Dude... the freakin WINGS on your plane FLEX in turbulence... Its insane... Must be seen...

Ahh, you mean a GTX 260...

OH... You mean like a GCN for "Game Cube Nintendo" instead of NGC for "Nintendo Game Cube" just because Nintendo felt like changing the name so that people wouldn't think of "Neo Geo Color."

Well I don't DO that... I bought an 8800GTS and I looked at a lot of 8800GTXes and I'm not going to start calling the 260GTX a GTX 260 just because they want to screw everything around.

:eek:

lol!

i remember the first time i took a 747 up, i got to about 10000 feet then just dropped like a brick :eek: .

still dont know what i did wrong :confused: :D

i did have the mist trail coming from the wings at 35k feet though and i thought it rocked at the time :attn:

tis fun!

OH... You mean like a GCN for "Game Cube Nintendo" instead of NGC for "Nintendo Game Cube" just because Nintendo felt like changing the name so that people wouldn't think of "Neo Geo Color."

Well I don't DO that... I bought an 8800GTS and I looked at a lot of 8800GTXes and I'm not going to start calling the 260GTX a GTX 260 just because they want to screw everything around.

Well, OK. Your PSU is also a TX750W, not 750TX :p

Sorry Rainless but the 8800 part was the series. Geforce 8 series, the gts and gtx were variations. GTX is the series for the new cards. The GTX series, 260 is the model number.

Well, OK. Your PSU is also a TX750W, not 750TX :p

Sorry Rainless but the 8800 part was the series. Geforce 8 series, the gts and gtx were variations. GTX is the series for the new cards. The GTX series, 260 is the model number.

By that logic, if we call the 250 GTS the GTS 250, then GTS is the series and 250 is the variation. And if GTS can be a series, then my 8800 is in the same series as the 250. And an 8800GTX is the same series as a 260, 280, 295. Doesn't add up.

Now ask me if I care? ;)

Actually, Rainless, it makes perfect sense.

8XXX was the series GTX, GTS, GT were the models.

Now, GTX, GTS are the series, 250, 260, 280, 295 are the models.

At least it's not Geforce Good, Geforce Better, and Geforce Best.

I wish they'd make it that simple. Good, Better, Best, accompanied by the model year. "I have a 2008 Best, is that as fast as the new 2010 Better?"

Nevermind.

edit: BTW, I never got the GCN thing either. Or PSX for Playstation.

Back