• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

yateloon makes??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good question. Sticker, blade design and dimensions are like nothing I've seen. But that doesn't necessarily mean it's fake, just a different model.

I think I'd like to give these a try on my overhead fan bracket.

never been to yate's site, thanks for pointing that out... let me ask you then, are you able to order 120x38mm yate's? if so what speeds do they have?

The lowspeed is looking the most appealing to me for a case fan. It doesn't appear to be on their website, but they have two medium speed models at 2300 RPM and six high speed models at 3000 RPM. All looking like they push ~100cfm at ~ 45db. A little bit overkill, but if they're similarly priced to the lowspeed, I think they would be just the ticket for a TRUE or a swiftech rad. If the specs are correct, that's actually not very loud for 90-100cfm.

Who knows what's available though.

Yateloon will make any speed of this fan you like.. If you want to buy 500+
Even that is a small amount and you'll be paying a high(ish) price for them.

never been to yate's site, thanks for pointing that out... let me ask you then, are you able to order 120x38mm yate's? if so what speeds do they have?

Jab-tech shows to have those exact ones in stock. Better hurry as they list only 221 in stock. The pics look almost identical but it's at a different angle.

Axis

Back