• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I finally beat Deus EX!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dissolved

geez you wouldnt believe how long that game was... man..
well im just glad i beat it bf4 Deus Ex2 came out

if neones wanted to know... i ended with joing datlues or whatever that computer AI thing was called..

pretty gay ending tho..

ill have to end the game in each way just for fun seeing i got nothin better to do..

I done it with that ending and also with the ending where you join the illuminardy (Proberly not spelt right). I don't think there was a good ending, but who realy cares the game was kick ar*e, I can't wate for Deus Ex 2.

Are there any demos????????:beer:

armatage said:
I done it with that ending and also with the ending where you join the illuminardy (Proberly not spelt right). I don't think there was a good ending, but who realy cares the game was kick ar*e, I can't wate for Deus Ex 2.

Are there any demos????????:beer:

no demos, yet, as far as i know there still making the game..
altho unreal tournment is suppose to be out in the next 2-3 months, so ill BUY that game deffintly :)

A total of three endings (Tracer Tong, Illuminati, and joining the AI), and a fourth one through cheating.

They all left me wanting for more. I got to find my Deus Ex CD again, just read the other day how to get through Deus Ex without killing anyone :D

~Vash~

VashTheStampede said:
A total of three endings (Tracer Tong, Illuminati, and joining the AI), and a fourth one through cheating.

They all left me wanting for more. I got to find my Deus Ex CD again, just read the other day how to get through Deus Ex without killing anyone :D

~Vash~

really?
well if you can find that, then post it up.. id like to know...
and i didnt cheat either... total game time was about 25hrs, i took alot of time... so i could of beat it in 15 if i tryed harder..

Dissolved said:

really?
well if you can find that, then post it up.. id like to know...
and i didnt cheat either... total game time was about 25hrs, i took alot of time... so i could of beat it in 15 if i tryed harder..

Not sure if you meant how to get through without killing or see all four endings, so here's both:

To activate cheatmode, type in "set DeusEx.JCDentonMale bCheatsEnabled True" without the quotes in the console. Now you may type any of the codes listed below:

Note: If you do not want to type the "set DeusEx.JCDentonMale bCheatsEnabled True" line, you may alternatively add -hax0r to your DeusEx shortcut. Example: "D:\games\Deus Ex\System\DeusEx.exe" -hax0r.

Open 99_Endgame1
Open 99_Endgame2
Open 99_Endgame3
Open 99_Endgame4

To beat the game without killing, obviously requires GOD MODE to be enabled and ammo cheats and some weapon cheats to be used.

I've been told the hardest part where your not killing people, is trying not to kill Anya (Or whatever that female cyborg was), trick is after you turn in the NSF leader, and your back at the base, get her to the top of the stairs, a floor above Manderley's office, and start chucking gas grenades up their, and running up the stairs. She SHOULD open that door right there, run through it, haulin' *** and get out of UNATCO.

~Vash~

VashTheStampede said:

Not sure if you meant how to get through without killing or see all four endings, so here's both:

To activate cheatmode, type in "set DeusEx.JCDentonMale bCheatsEnabled True" without the quotes in the console. Now you may type any of the codes listed below:

Note: If you do not want to type the "set DeusEx.JCDentonMale bCheatsEnabled True" line, you may alternatively add -hax0r to your DeusEx shortcut. Example: "D:\games\Deus Ex\System\DeusEx.exe" -hax0r.

Open 99_Endgame1
Open 99_Endgame2
Open 99_Endgame3
Open 99_Endgame4

To beat the game without killing, obviously requires GOD MODE to be enabled and ammo cheats and some weapon cheats to be used.

I've been told the hardest part where your not killing people, is trying not to kill Anya (Or whatever that female cyborg was), trick is after you turn in the NSF leader, and your back at the base, get her to the top of the stairs, a floor above Manderley's office, and start chucking gas grenades up their, and running up the stairs. She SHOULD open that door right there, run through it, haulin' *** and get out of UNATCO.

~Vash~

sweet, ill have to try that sometime..
altho ill have to replay the game, cuz i only saved the last 3 saves toward the end ;/

I used the God Mode when I had to go to the airport...lol I got tired of beeing killed... Then I lost everything because I had to format my computer :( Now I don't feel like starting all over...Took a long time to get where I was...I left off in China..

Back