• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pentium III 1.33 and 1.4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Never heard of a 1.3 or 1.4 ghs pIII but if one is around it would have a 133.33 fsb and have a multiplier of 10 or 10.5 S means that it uses the tualatin with 512K of L2 cach (the others only have 256k) and uses the .13 micron process.

S stands for Server.

Yes Stephen you are correct the P3-S chips run on 133fsb and mainly a 512K cache if your not buying a 512K cache P3-S then whats the point of even buying a damn P3-S just go for a Tualatin :D

Yodums

One of the forums today had some Seti benchmarks comparing the S versions to the P4s. The 512k cache Tulie S beat the P4. That's why you buy the S!

The old P4 Williamette right?

Because these have 512K cache while the old Williamette's only have 256K so there's a big leap for them :D
Yodums

Hmmm....I already tried pricewatch a couple of times, and I couldn't seem to find anything. It would be great if I could get my hands on a link directly to a website that carries them.

Back