• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New a2 core v2.07 (OS/X and Linux)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

'Cuda340

Very Welcoming Senior, Premium Member #11
Just an fyi..........

Posted by: kasson (From folding@home support forum)

We have a small but important bugfix to 2.06; we're releasing the fixed version as 2.07

It is released now. If you delete your current FahCore_a2.exe between work units, it should auto-download. Additionally, if you are running 2.06, the core should auto-upgrade on the next work unit.

Posting to advise folders to check their systems. Some have reported auto update not working. (Even if running v2.06)

Auto update has worked without issue in my case. :beer:

Fold on :attn:

One of my VM's auto updated from v2.06 to v2.07. Another one of my VM's got hung for 8 hours, and would not auto update and would not do anything. So I deleted the v2.06 core and restarted the folding client. It's now up and running again. My third VM is running with the A1 core, so I simply deleted the v2.06 core.

that would explain why a few of my SMP machines were just sitting there doing nothing for a few hours.

A few of mine failed as well... just sitting there with "Need core 207" or something to that effect.

Stopped -> Deleted A2 -> Started -> All is well. :)

Back