• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Seti at work down.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yea I saw that, that was my favorite site too, just because it was bare bones and updated throughout the day. BOINCstats is once a day right?

yea I saw that, that was my favorite site too, just because it was bare bones and updated throughout the day. BOINCstats is once a day right?

nm, according to the FAQ it's every 2 hours....though apparently they are having issues as well.

Last edited:
nm, according to the FAQ it's every 2 hours....though apparently they are having issues as well.
I think individual user pages are updated that often but, IIRC, the lists (i.e., the OCF Team page) is only once a day. At least it used to be that way, which is why I started using it instead of SETI@Work. It really messed things up when there was an update to the list in the middle of updating my list and recording Milestones ...

I think individual user pages are updated that often but, IIRC, the lists (i.e., the OCF Team page) is only once a day. At least it used to be that way, which is why I started using it instead of SETI@Work. It really messed things up when there was an update to the list in the middle of updating my list and recording Milestones ...

I think once a day for the team page is right. Kind of sad that Seti@work is no longer functioning, it kept me obsessed :)

haha typical, i come back to crunch seti and the next day it goes down, almost out of wus already, crunching one on my cpu core "one core", and one on my gfx card. averagiong about 15mins or so per wu.

You probably don't know but SETI goes down every Tuesday for maintenance. Sometimes it's just in the AM, sometimes it's longer.

Be sure your cache is set to 10 days to cover outages ... ;)

ah ok, yeah I didnt know that, it was set to 10 days, and also another 10 days just in case :)

and they're back! Sadly only updating once a day, but this was always one of my favorite stat sites from back in the classic days

Back