• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA geforce 7600gt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gibz117

Is this a good video card. its a 256 MB card. I was told it was upgradeable to 1 GB but how would you do that.

How can you upgrade a cards memory? You were told wrong. Its an okay card. There are tons of better options out there. Are you buying a used one or new one? Whats your budget?

this is going tobe included in a trade im doing with someone. is it compatible with a giagabyte GA-7VRX rev. 2.0 MOBO. newegg says the card is pci express x16, but my mobo doesnt have pci expressx16. i have one agp and four pci slots.

since that board doesn't have a pci-e slot it won't do you much good nor it probably wouldn't be worth much if you did recieve it as a trade, I guess it all depends on what you are trading for it

right now im using a spare 16mb AGP card i had. i dont know if he has the agp version or the pci version. if i got the agp version, would it work with my MOBO. here in a few weeks im upgrading to a different mobo and cpu that has 1 pci-ex16, i pci-ex1 and two pci slots. i may still get it for that mobo.

Back