• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Express

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah I have never heard of the CoolerExpress brand but it looks to be of pretty high quality. The Prometia Mach @ is also a good option(may get slightly colder). I would recoment a builder because you could get one built for cheap but from what ive been reading phase builder reliability has been in a dumps...

If you want to drop the cash on a unit either of these would work well for you. Make sure you read up on phase change and how to properly insulate.

Any recommendations? The Prometeia chillers I haven't seen for sale any where and Im not sure about going through a builder.

I don't blame you, and unfortunately I don't really have any recommendations. :-/ The Vapo LS and Mach II were good in their time, but they're discontinued and aren't well suited for today's multicore CPUs anyways.

The demand for phase change coolers is so small that no one is supplying any these days. :(

Probably your best bet is to find a used custom unit somewhere. :shrug:

Back