• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Clamatowas@EVGA made a CC2009 wallpaper. it's "awesome".

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

klear

I think so at least!

cc2009%201920x1200.jpg

One of these days we'll set up a cluster of i7 920s and 4x GTX 295s in each one. Get about a hundred of those up and we'll whoop butt.

Find someone who can take care of it and donate cash? lol

One of these days we'll set up a cluster of i7 920s and 4x GTX 295s in each one. Get about a hundred of those up and we'll whoop butt.

Find someone who can take care of it and donate cash? lol

good but ive got one better, donate some to the GPU2 developers to improve the ati client and fill a bunch of ASUS p6t's with 6 watercooled 4870x2's with a client on each core, muhahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh! I wouldn't want anything that *pretty* and dainty.

I like a much more *industrial* type of design and character to it. :p :p < ROFL >

I can't wait to see how many petaflops F@H is doing after the next generation of video cards comes out.

Some of those guys are gettin serious ;)

That is a nice amount of servers!!!!! He must be getting like 2 million points a day or something crazy like that lol.. I wish I had access to that kind of powa!!!!!!!! :D

AHah WOW I had no idea this stuff has been posted here.

Makes me wonder where else it exists.
So that wallpapper is not a bit old as the CC is over. But I am working on a updated version. ALso if you like the monkey there is a blue one as well.

As for the Blade servers, We lost thoes for folding last week. But I am still putting out about 700k a day. One R900 servers. SOme day we hope to get a bunch of i7 Core servers to have some fun with.. We will see.

cc2009%201680X1050%20blue.jpg

Newest of the red

cc2009%201680X1050.jpg

Thanks for stopping in Clam. :) :welcome: to the home of Team 32. :beer:

That's some really nice stuff... :drool:

Back