• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Configure FAHMON for notfred?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I've got my notfred running under VMWare player. How do I point FAHMON to monitor it?

Each VM has a network name

For example one of mine has a name of \\fold-277f\

the full path to find the folding client is... \\fold-277f\c\etc\folding\1\ where"\\fold-277f\" is the network name of the VM. I think instructions are at the bottom of the notfreds guide. ;)

Each VM has a network name

For example one of mine has a name of \\fold-277f\

the full path to find the folding client is... \\fold-277f\c\etc\folding\1\ where"\\fold-277f\" is the network name of the VM. I think instructions are at the bottom of the notfreds guide. ;)

This is correct if you are configuring for harlams HFM .Net App, and for Fahmon you can also just point it to its IP Address EG:- \\192.168.xx.xx.xx\c\etc\folding\1\ what ever the IP is that the VM shows

You can also specify by IP address with HFM. This was broken on a previous release (actually just the validation of the path was broken), but it is confirmed working in Build 11.

Back