• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

e7200 overclocking issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NewFaith

Registered
Ok seem to be hitting a brick wall with e7200, well its not really a brick wall its just that im not sure whyt it takes so much voltage to get it stable.

I got the CPU Voltage at 1.3650, ram at 1.8v and NB core at 1.1v the CPU is at 3.2 ghz with Asus p5q pro mobo

err ram is 800 mhz and in running a 400x8 for 3200 mhz so its a 1:1 ratio, if i boost the multiplier too 8.5, one of the cores will fail after the first test in or so in orthos small fft's.

should i change the NB voltage too 1.2 would this help make it stable?

Ok pics

2v0lgf7.jpg

zso4ef.jpg

Its stable at 3.2 ghz with these settings, if i increase the multiplier to 8.5 it will fail Prime 95 small FFT's in about 15 mins.

Anyone know if i there is something that is making it unstable?

...set multi to 9.5 and bus speed to 331 or something that brings the fsb close to 1333 and lower those volts :S
to me it seems like your chipset is failing from a insanely high fsb caused by that terrible bus speed and low multi

Back