• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Diablo II: LOD - New Patch and Ladder Reset

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

updawg

StarCraft II Fanatic
This hasn't happened quite yet but on the blizzard forums apparently patch 1.13 will coincide with a ladder reset that will come any day now.

This was posted by an official blizzard moderator so it is not just some rumor: http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=16474108702&sid=3000

I know this game is old as crap but the replay value is endless and it will have to hold us over until diablo 3 and starcraft 2 come out.

There are supposed to be some pretty big changes from the patch too. Ive read that theyre going to increase the stash size significantly, among other things...

Last edited:
D2MultiRes
http://phrozenkeep.planetdiablo.gamespy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51560

Don't try it on Bnet, though - say bye bye to account if you do so.
Isn't a big deal for me, since my CD-key and/or account apparently was stolen and banned sometime after I stopped playing in 2003 (or was it '04?), which I discovered last year on attempting to play v1.12. :(

I think it wasn't stolen but apparently someone figured out the algorithm in creating the keys and so a lot of legit players got banned/booted thanks to the hackers.

I love how blizzard keeps patching these games. They just patched Warcraft 3 a year or two ago.

I'm waiting for the Starcraft patch that'll turn it into Starcraft 2!

I think it wasn't stolen but apparently someone figured out the algorithm in creating the keys and so a lot of legit players got banned/booted thanks to the hackers.

yep, ours was already banned when we bought it.

Blizzard wanted us to send in the original which would have been more expensive than buying a new one at the time :(

Otherwise I'd probably still play it.

Played it through in singleplayer and lan several times.

D2MultiRes
http://phrozenkeep.planetdiablo.gamespy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51560

Don't try it on Bnet, though - say bye bye to account if you do so.
Isn't a big deal for me, since my CD-key and/or account apparently was stolen and banned sometime after I stopped playing in 2003 (or was it '04?), which I discovered last year on attempting to play v1.12. :(

This is absolutely amazing. Took some tinkering with the settings to get it right, but now I'm playing D2LOD in 1920x1200.

Ok, I said I'd kill for it... Who do you want me to off?

anyone want to play useast when this is realeased with me?

Well everyone will start from scratch, since it will be a ladder reset. I just lost my 95 ladder sorc due to expiration.

PM me if you want to play when the patch and reset happen.

I keep debting on picking up this game again. My original cd was destroyed and i threw it out cuz i had quit playing. But i still have the xpan in perfect shape.

Still a decent amount of people playing? I tend to stay away from softcore tho i used to play hardcore only lol nothing will get your blood pumping harder. I pray to the blizz gods that they put hardcore mode in d3 also (haven't really kept up on d3 news so they might ahve said something already).

my account is Eber[cF] on useast, message me if you want to play.

Back